Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Interviews to come.....

I am going to start holding interviews with musicians based in the Southern California area. I need to start constructing questions and I have a list of people I would like to start with:

Wadada Leo Smith, Vinny Golia, Shin Kawasaki, Ulrich Krieger, Hans Fjellstad, Steuart Liebig, Wayne Peet, GE Stinson, Nels Cline, Mike Watt, Rocco Somazzi, Titus Levi, Jeff Kaiser, Mark Trayle, Jeff Gauthier, David Witham, Bobby Bradford, Michael Sessions, and many, many, more. I would like to interview a lot of the not so well known composers/players as well, but ones who are playing out often and keeping the music fresh. The previous list is just off the top of my head. I would like to dig deeper.

Will start soon maybe have the first up by next month, will have to see how it goes. Need to figure out how to do....I'm a musician not an interviewer. Would like them to be kind of like Anil Prasad's highly successful interviews on his Innerviews site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...